Monday, December 30, 2013

Under the gun



I have to state upfront that this mix consists of 15 of the world's most sinfully sexy songs which will bowl you over and leave you gasping for air. But then again, you don't have to take my word for it, because the world - in my books, is terribly square.

Also, my life as of late has been dreadfully boring since school is practically towering in my face now, and I can only cower in denial because I am very much behind on work. In fact, the most exciting thing that has happened in my life the past week was discovering that my ASOS parcel was way past its delivery due date and sending a distress email to their customer service, which by the way, was completely horrifying because I needed that dress with a scary passion.

OH, and my article is up, and even though it's really not quite what I'd expected of it, there's something about seeing your own work up that fans the narcissistic flames in me heh. Yea, no shame, this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment